Position: Enterprise Account Executive - West
Location of position: Remote (HQ in Palo Alto, CA)
If you want to work for a company positioned to change the cyber security landscape, where employees come first, and join a team with no prima donnas, then keep reading.
Suppose you believe customers need a better solution to prevent cyber security attacks because too many products on the market today monitor a breach, but they can't stop it. And you also believe the old way of building a protective perimeter around a data center isn't good enough anymore. In that case, BlastWave is probably the right place for you.
The BlastWave Mission:
Prevent cyber-attacks and reduce the Attack Surface for every customer
- We start with the premise that you can’t attack what you can’t see; or put differently, you can’t attack something that you don’t know exists.
- We take our customers assets wherever they are on the planet and put them in a series of cloaking vaults that only authorized people can see and open – but do it in a way that is as easy as opening a door. We put a software protective shield around each one of them – that causes them to disappear from unauthorized users.
Learn more at www.BlastWave.io
The ideal candidate will be a highly driven, experienced enterprise salesperson adept at navigating complex sales processes, starting with generating sales leads in partnership with a BDR team. This candidate will be able to identify cyber security challenges for a prospective buyer and offer a compelling solution with the support of a highly innovative team. In addition, the ideal candidate will have a passion for solving problems, strong presentation skills, and a successful track record of exceeding million-dollar annual quotas in enterprise cyber security sales.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Consult with customers to find solutions to problems related to security risks and protect their company from a cyber security attack.
- Prioritize your outbound outreach to maximize pipeline generation and leverage your BDR partner.
- Conduct discovery meetings, product demonstrations, and negotiations for prospective customers in an enterprise sales environment.
- Engage meaningfully about our solutions with C-level executives and team members on the buying committee.
- An ability to identify all decision makers in an enterprise account. Along with their motives or concerns
- Collaborate with internal team members, including BDRs, presales support, and technical team members.
- Demonstrate an understanding of our Ideal Customer Profile and how to take advantage of it
- Be positive, present, and collaborate with the sales team members and partners within the sales organization at BlastWave.
Qualifications of the Position
- Successful history of enterprise cyber security sales
- Successful history of exceeding 1M+ annual quotas
- A desire to learn customers' cyber security challenges and help solve them
- Demonstrate an ability to lead and present to cyber security professionals
- Belief system – we believe in prevention
- Create long term value for the customer first
- Bring measurement, discipline, and common sense to achieve mission
- Work as if our customer’s survival depended on our work ethic
- Don’t waste people’s time – judgement in your and your teammates’ time
- Be associated with a company that delivers and overdelivers on promises
- Share openly – transparent – feedback shouldn’t hurt feelings – we are all adults
- Bring innovation and creativity to every process – true source of competitive advantage
- Thirst for intellectual curiosity – a place for lifelong learners
- Question the status quo
- No drama – no prima donnas